Question 1. W: I'm so frustrated with this new computer program. I just can't figure it out.
问题1. 女:这个新的电脑程序让我感到很沮丧。我就是弄不明白。
M: I know what you mean. It can be overwhelming, especially since the technology is always changing. By the time you learn one program, it's outdated.
男:我明白你的意思。的确会令人不知所措,尤其是现在技术一直在变化。你刚学会一个程序,它就过时了。
Q: What do we learn about the woman from the conversation?
问题:我们从对话中了解到女子的什么情况?
Question 2. W: Don't you wish you were going away for the holiday?
问题2. 女:你假期不想外出度假吗?
M: No, I'm happy to stay at home. It's pretty irritating having to fight all that holiday traffic just to get out of town for a couple of days.
男:不想,我很乐意呆在家里。只为了出城度几天假,就陷入假期交通战,太烦人了。
Q: What does the man mean?
问题:男子是什么意思?
Question 3. W: We're new in East Asia, so we have to be careful in choosing the location for our regional office.
问题3. 女:我们刚进入东亚,所以我们在选择区域办公室的地点时要小心谨慎。
M: Well, Tokyo and Singapore are both attractive, but the living expenses there are incredibly high.
男:嗯,东京和新加坡都很有吸引力,不过这两个城市的生活费用太高了。
Q: What are the speakers discussing?
问题:说话者在讨论什么?
Question 4. W: Excuse me, did anybody see my cell phone after the last show? It may have slipped out of my pocket during the performance.
问题4. 女:打扰一下,最后一场演出之后有人看到我的手机吗?我的手机可能在演出期间从我口袋里掉出去了。
M: In fact, we found several. Please go check at the ticket counter.
男:实际上我们有看到几部手机。请到售票处那里去看看。
Q: What do we learn from the conversation?
问题:我们从对话中能得知什么情况?
译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载