1、pursue
实行;执行;贯彻
It became harder for women married to diplomats to pursue their own interests.
与外交官结婚的女性要追求自己的爱好就变得更加困难了
。He said Japan would continue to pursue the policies laid down at the London summit.
他说日本将继续贯彻伦敦峰会所制定的政策
。寻求;追求
The implication seems to be that it is impossible to pursue economic reform and democracy simultaneously.
言外之意似乎是经济改革和民主化进程是不可能同时进行的
。Mr. Menendez has aggressively pursued new business.
梅嫩德斯先生积极开拓新业务
。追查;追问;追究
If your original request is denied, don't be afraid to pursue the matter.
如果你最初的请求遭到拒绝,不要害怕,要继续追问下去
。2、consider
认为;看待
We don't consider our customers to be mere consumers; we consider them to be our friends.
我们没有把客户仅仅看作是消费者;我们还把他们当作朋友
。I had always considered myself a strong, competent woman.
一直以来,我始终认为自己是个女强人
。考虑;斟酌
The government is being asked to consider a plan to fix the date of the Easter break.
人们要求政府考虑确定复活节假期日期的计划
。You do have to consider the feelings of those around you.
你的确需要考虑周围人的感受
。打算;考虑
I had seriously considered telling the story from the point of view of the wives.
我认真考虑过从为人妻者的视角来讲述这个故事
。Watersports enthusiasts should consider hiring a wetsuit as well as a lifejacket.
除了租救生衣,水上运动爱好者还应该考虑租一套潜水服