Yeah, and you were so...Your music, you'll see, because he's gonna play in a minute.
嗯 而且你非常 接下来我们还会欣赏到你带来的音乐
You're.. I love, I think you are so.. Thank you.fun to watch and you are so talented.
你真的 我喜欢 我觉得你很 谢谢 你很有意思 而且很有才华
Um, but you are so contained and so quiet and silent.Was it, was it hard?
但你又很自制 安静 沉默 饰演这个角色是不是很难呢
I read in an interview that you actually physically got sick in one of the scenes,
我在一个采访里看到 因为太困难结果你在
because it was so hard for you to do.Yeah, it was really hard.
拍其中一个场景时生病了 确实 真的很难
I mean, especially every day was so intense.
而且每天都处在紧绷的情绪里
But you know when I saw the footage of Louis. I mean.. Um.Zamperini.Yeah.
但当我看到路易斯的片段 赞帕瑞尼 对
He was running with the local children and God knows he's 80's.
镜头里他正和当地的孩子们一起跑步 天知道他当时已经80来岁了
He came back to the country, but he was,
虽然他回到了祖国 但当年
you know, having a hard time and traumatized.And then everyone was smiling in the footage.
他度过了一段艰难岁月 心理也遭受重创 可是镜头里每个人都在笑
So that's why I was,I was able to make the decision to tackle this role.
所以我后来 决定接受这个角色的挑战
And I tried to get into the role, because other actors,Jack, Garrick, everyone is so nice.
我努力投入这个角色 其他演员 杰克 加里克 每个人都很和善