I get casted.And you didn't even..Oh, that's why you get casted.Yeah.
然后我就得到这个角色了 你都没有 就这样得到这个角色了吗 是啊
I'm sure that's not why.But it was a controversial decision because it's
我知道肯定不是因为这个 这是一个有争议的决定
it's about this guy, that was a real guy,the bird.
因为这个人物是真实存在的
And he was a bad man. Yes.He was a very bad man. - Yes.
还不是好人 对 非常坏 确实
So I wasn't sure that if I was capable of doing this,
所以我没什么把握能演好这个角色
because I have no experience of an actor and then it's still very controversial.
我完全没有演戏的经验 而且这部电影倍受争议
As a Japanese,I didn't want to represent my country, you know,
作为一个日本人 我不想呈现祖国不好的一面
especially that side of country where I was born and raised.
那是我出生和成长的地方
So before I met Angie in Tokyo I was not sure about that.
在东京见到安吉丽娜·朱莉之前我都不确定要接这个角色
But when I talked to her in Tokyo,
但后来在东京她跟我谈了谈
she said that she wanted to make something
她说她想传递一些东西
that could be a bridge between America, Japan,
希望能成为美日两国
even countries which having similar conflicts.
或者其他有类似冲突的国家之间的桥梁
So it could happen anywhere.It might happen somewhere.So, to deliver that message,
它可能发生在任何地方 可能发生在某地 因为传递了这种思想
I thought it's really meaningful to be a guy in a film.
我觉得饰演这个角色真的很有意义