Good morning, madam! Can I help you?
早上好,女士!有什么可以为您效劳的吗?
Oh, I do hope so.
哦,我正需要呢。
I have to get to Manchester today and my own car has broken down.
我今天得赶到曼彻斯特,但我的车却坏了。
Do you by any chance have a car available?
你这儿是否恰好有出租的汽车呢?
For how many days, madam?
租几天,女士?
Three, just until the weekend.
三天,只租到周末为止。
And what sort of car did you have in mind?
您想要什么样的车呢?
Well, that depends a bit on the price.
嗯,多少得取决于价格吧。
But I normally drive a Chevrolet.
不过我通常开的是雪佛兰。
Do you have anything like that?
你有那样的车吗?
Yes, certainly.
恩,当然。
That's group C, which includes Chevrolet and Sea-arrows.
那儿是C组车,包括雪佛兰和海洋之箭。
How much are they?
它们要多少钱?
Well, for three days, you would have to have it under the unlimited mileage conditions,
嗯,三天的话,您可以在无限里程的前提下使用,
which will work out cheaper for Manchester anyway.
无论如何,到曼彻斯特会便宜些。
Let's see, Group C, three to five days hire with unlimited mileage is 53 pounds per day.
我们来看看,C组车,三到五天不限里程,费用是每天53英镑。
I see.
我明白了。
Does that include everything?
包含一切费用了吗?
It includes third party insurance,
包括第三方保险,
but does not include value-added tax, petrol or CDW.
但不包括增值税、汽油和车损险。
What's that?
那是什么?
CDW? Oh, that's to cover you in case you damage the hired car.
车损险吗?哦,假使你损坏了租用的车辆,车损险会支付相关费用。
Third party insurance only covers you for damage to another vehicle.
第三方保险只包括你赔偿对别车造成损伤的费用。
For Group C cars, it's 6 pounds per day.
对于C组车的车辆,车损险为每天6英镑。
OK. I think I'll have the Chevrolet.
好的。我想我就要雪佛兰了。
Right. Could I have your driving license, please?
好的。请出示一下驾驶证好吗?
Certainly. Here we are.
当然,给。
So, it's Ms. J.B. Couty.
那么,你是J.B.科蒂女士。
Yes. That's right.
恩,没错。
And the number is 509024bc9cs, expiring the 1st of July, 2015.
驾驶证号码是509024bc9cs,2015年7月1日到期。
And do you want to take it immediately?
您想立刻取车吗?
Yes, I do, Please.
恩,是的。请吧。
Lovely.
好的。
Well, you could just initial that box there for the CDW,
嗯,您可以在那个方框内签上您姓名的首字母以确认车损险,
and that box there to confirm you have no driving convictions, thank you.
那个方框内签名确认您没有驾车违规记录。谢谢。
And then sign there.
然后在那里签字。
Great! That's it!
非常好!这样就好了。