live and anything can happen.As you just said.
因为是现场 神马都可能发生 就像你刚刚说的
You get hurt. - Right.They wanna see people get hurt.They wanna see people get hurt.
你都挂彩了 -是的 观众就想看演员受伤挂彩 他们是想看演员受伤挂彩
Yeah. - That's it.That's all you are hoping for.
是的 -就是这样 那就是你们想看的
That much money. Yeah.It a throw and a drop. - Yeah
花了那么多钱呢 就是 抛上去 摔下来 -是啊
And how those adorable children of yours?
话说你可爱的孩子们怎么样
They're amazing, nice. - They're so cute.
他们很赞 很棒 -他们超可爱的
Harper and Gideon They're flourish, they turned 4 in October.
哈珀跟吉迪恩 他们在慢慢长大 十月份他们就四岁了
Yeah. They are super special.I...I don't know what to say about them.
是的 他们很特别 我简直不知道该怎么描述了
As their vocabulary increases then they started being able to make complex sentences.
他们的词汇量一直在增加 然后他们开始能讲复杂的句子了
So now they tell jokes.And they have their own senses of humor.
现在他们都能讲笑话了 而且他们有自己独特的幽默感
So I spend a lot of time trying to reprimand them all the time,
所以我花了很多时间 试图训斥他们
Don't do this.and stand like this.You know, it's what you do when they are little.
别这么干 注意站姿 你懂的 熊孩子小时候 你就要这么操心
And when they start getting older.Now you can sit back a little bit and be amused by them.
当他们长大点了 你就能少操一点心 能被他们逗乐
They have...they love Knock-Knock jokes.
他们超爱 "叩叩谁在那" 的笑话
They have no idea why or how the comedy of knock knock joke works.
他们完全不懂 这怎么会成为喜剧里的梗
Their favorite one is this Knock knock - Who is there.
他们最爱玩的是这样的 叩 叩 -是谁
Nicole. - Nicole who Nicole never bother me anyway
妮可 -哪个妮可啊 妮可再也不能烦扰我