1、get out
逃离;被迫离开
They probably wanted to get out of the country.
他们或许想逃离这个国家。
I told him to leave and get out.
我叫他滚开。
退出(组织);撤销(承诺)
I wanted to get out of the group, but they wouldn't let me.
我想退出这个团体,但是他们不同意。
Getting out of the contract would be no problem.
撤销这个合同不会有任何问题。
(消息、信息等)泄露,为人所知
If word got out now, a scandal could be disastrous.
如果消息现在传出去,可能会是灾难性的丑闻。
Once the news gets out that Armenia is in a very critical situation, I think the world will respond.
我认为亚美尼亚局势非常严峻的消息一旦披露,全世界都将作出反应。
2、pass by
从…旁边走过;经过
I see them pass by my house every day.
我每天看见他们从我家旁边经过。
They were injured when a parked car exploded as their convoy passed by.
他们的车队经过时,一辆停放着的汽车爆炸了,他们受了伤。
3、shock
震惊;惊愕;令人震惊的事
The extent of the violence came as a shock.
暴力程度令人震惊。
He has never recovered from the shock of your brother's death.
他从未从你哥哥去世的打击中恢复过来。
(身心受到的)打击,震惊
The little boy was speechless with shock.
那小男孩惊得说不出话来。
She's still in a state of shock.
她仍惊魂未定。