Hi.Hi, Oprah. Happy Mardi Gras I'm... I'm not Oprah, and I'm trying to do a show right here.
嗨 .嗨 奥普拉 狂欢节快乐 我 我不是奥普拉 我这正做节目呢
I know that.Happy Mardi Gras, Helen.Sorry everybody. This is Gina.
我知道 狂欢节快乐 海伦 抱歉 这是吉娜
She is our Litter Genie model from "Cat Week".
她是来自"猫猫日记"的"凌乱小妖"模特
Gina, I don't think...Uh... very popular.
吉娜 我觉得 挺受欢迎嘛
Oh, wow. You're very very full of yourself since you modeled for Little Genie.
哇 自从做了"凌乱小妖"的模特之后 你就相当富有啊
Listen, maybe you've had too much to drink, do you think?No.
听着 你是不是喝太多了 你觉得呢 没有
No? Okay. Do you wanna sit down?Yes.All right. I was thinking maybe in the chair here.
没有吗 好吧 你要坐下吗 好 好吧 我说的是坐椅子上
Do you want to sit in the chair?Okay.Look at my beads. - I see them.They're clean and shiny. - They are.
你想坐椅子上来吗 好 快看我的项链 -看到了 光芒万丈 -确实
You remember that? You remember that?
你记得吗 记不记得
Yeah. I remember that. I know about Mardi Gras.
我记得 我知道狂欢节
Shiny. - Yep.You wanna know how I got them?
好闪 -对 想知道我怎么得来的吗
I know how you got them. I know what happened there.
我知道是怎么来的 我知道当时发生了什么
You wanna see how I got them?
你想看看我怎么得到这链子的吗
No. I do not want to see it.You wanna see how I got them?
不想 一点都不想 想看吗
Do not wanna see.I can show you. - No.I brought a clip.
完全不想 可以给你看看 -不要 我带了录像
Really? - Hmm. Roll it!
是吗 -播放