Animal shelters? Oh, god.
动物收容所吗 老天
Don't tell me you want a pet.
别告诉我你想要个宠物
I'm looking for a place to volunteer
我在找需要志愿者的地方
so I don't have to spend my entire summer
省得整个夏天
in this house of dysfunction.
都待在这间混乱的房子里
Everyone else knows what really happened to you, mom.
谁都知道你身上发生的事 妈妈
Why can't Daniel?
为什么不让丹尼尔知道
The last time push came to shove,
上次危机来的时候
he chose to align himself with his father.
他选择和他父亲同一阵营
He can't be trusted...
他不可信
yet.
目前为止
You spent $5,000 at a baby store?
你在婴儿用品店花了五千美元
It's a gift for Amanda.
那是给阿曼达的礼物
She is my sister.
她是我姐姐
Half sister, if that.
是同父异母 真要说的话
What is that supposed to mean?
你这话是什么意思
Never mind.
没什么
Look, the fact that David Clarke is your father
听着 因为各种原因
is a secret we have to guard closely
大卫·克拉克是你亲生父亲的秘密
for various reasons.
我们要严格保守
For now, you need to stay away from that girl.
所以你和阿曼达得暂时保持距离
I'm staying away from everyone.
我现在和谁都保持距离
We're sequestered, remember?
我们与外界隔离了 不是吗
No one comes in. No one goes out.
谁也进不来 谁也出不去
Well, with one notable exception.
很显然除了一个人之外
So what story are we telling?
我们准备唱哪一出戏
I certainly wouldn't want to say anything wrong to the press.
我可不想在媒体面前说漏