Daniel and I don't need talking points.
丹尼尔和我不需要谈话要点
We weren't involved.
和我们无关
What do the authorities say?
当局怎么说
How will this affect their investigation?
这一举动会影响他们的调查吗
Well, the more people who know who we're looking for,
越多人知道我们在找谁
the better chance we have of finding him.
就越有可能找到他
Until then, no one leaves this house,
此前 谁都不能离开房子
and no one addresses the press alone.
不能独自向媒体透露半句
You're grounding all of us?
你要禁足所有人吗
It's safer to stay inside until this media storm passes.
媒体风暴结束前 待在房子里比较安全
Oh, one big happy family.
多么幸福快乐的一大家子
Someone please pass the pain de mie.
谁给我递一下庞多米
It's toast.
就是吐司
Can you recover the contact list?
能恢复联系人列表吗
Wait.
等等
Is that a bullet hole?
那是个弹孔吗
Can you fix it or not?
到底能不能修好
Oh, I'm sorry. Won't ask, won't tell, will fix.
抱歉 不问不说 专心修
At least, I'll try.
尽量吧 我试试
Oh! You're actually here.
你还真在这儿啊
Ignore my text telling you to wake up.
无视我的叫早短信
Oh, don't we have a meeting?
我们不是有个会吗
We do. You've just never shown up to one before.
确实 但你之前从不参加
Oh, Emily, this is Padma Lahari,
艾米莉 这位是帕德玛·拉哈里
my new C.F.O.
我的新任财务总监
The I.R.S. is all up in Nolcorp's grill,
国税局正紧盯着诺氏企业的梢
and luckily Padma is the audit whisperer.
所幸帕德玛很能在审计上耍花招
Um, Padma, this is Emily, my... uh...
帕德玛 这位是艾米莉 我的...
My... E-emily.
我的... 艾米莉