Section B Activity 2a Tomorrow Steve is going to Japan to be an exchange student.
B 活动2a 明天史蒂夫将作为交换生去日本。
His Japanese friend Satoshi is telling him about the table manners in Japan.
他的日本朋友Satoshi告诉了他一些有关日本的礼节。
Listen. Number the picturesin the order Satoshi talks about them.
听短文,按顺序将Satoshi的话排序。
You must be really excited about leaving for Japan tomorrow, Steve!
史蒂夫,你一定对明天去日本感到兴奋。
Yeah, I am. But I'm a little nervous, too.
是的,我还有点紧张。
Nervous about what?
紧张什么?
Well, for one thing,I don't know how to use chopsticks very well...and I don't know how to behave at the dinner table.
一件事情,我还不怎么会使筷子,不知道餐桌礼仪。
Oh, I see. I could give you a little lesson on Japanese table manners if you'd like.
我明白了,如果你愿意的话,我将告诉你一些关于日本餐桌礼节的事情。
Really? That would be great!
真的吗?太好了。
Hmmmm. Let me see.
让我看看。
One difference is that sometimes it's polite to make noise when you're eating, especially when you're eating noodles.
第一个区别就是吃饭时发出声音是一种礼貌的行为,特别是在吃面条时。
It shows that you like the food.
这就表明你非常喜欢这个食物。
Really? That's interesting.
真的吗?真有趣。
In the United States you're not supposed to do that.
在美国是不应该这么做的。
Yeah, I know.
我知道。
OK, so here are some chopstick rules: it's rude to stick your chopsticks into your food.
我有一些使用筷子的方法:将筷子插进食物中是不礼貌的。
And you shouldn't point at anyone with your chopsticks.
你不应该用筷子指向对方。
Oh, OK. I won't.
好的,我不会。
And also, this isn't about table manners exactly,but you should know that it's rude to eat or drink while walking down the street.
还有,这不是真正的餐桌礼节,但是你应该知道的是一边吃喝一边行走是不礼貌的。
Huh. Oh, and the most important thing you need to know is that you're not supposed to talk when you're eating dinner.
最重要的是你不应该一边吃饭一边讲话。
Only parents are allowed to talk at the dinner table.
只有父母能够说话。
Children are not allowed to speak.
孩子不允许说话。
Wow! That's…that's unusual.
这真是不同寻常。
I'm just kidding! Steve.
史蒂夫,我在开玩笑!
译文属可可英语原创,未经允许,不得转载。