3a Read the following opinions of a Colombian and a Swiss student and fill in the chart.
3a 阅读哥伦比亚和瑞士学生所提出的观点,填表格。
Where I'm from, we're pretty relaxed about time.
在我们那儿,人们对时间要求不严格。
If you tell a friend you're going to their house for dinner, it's okay if you arrive a bit late.
如果你告诉你的朋友我要去他们家用晚餐,迟到一点没关系。
Spending time with family and friends is very important to us.
花时间陪家人和朋友对我们来说很重要。
We often just drop by our by our friends' homes.
我们只是顺便拜访我们的朋友。
We don't usually have to make plans to meet our friends.
一般用不着提前计划好。
Often we just walk around the town center, seeing as many of our friends as we can!
通常我们在市中心散步,就能尽可能多地见到我们的朋友!
In Switzerland, it's very important to be on time.
在瑞士,守时很重要。
We're the land of watches, after all!
毕竟我们是钟表之国!
If someone invites you to meet them at 4.00,you have to be there at 4.00.
如果有人邀请你4点去见他们,你就得4点到。
If you're even fifteen minutes late, your friend may get angry.
如果即使你迟到15分钟,也许你的朋友就会生气。
Also, we never visit a friend's house without calling first.
还有,我们从不事先不打招呼就去拜访朋友。
We usually make plans to see friends.
我们通常会计划拜访朋友。
We usually plan to do something interesting,or go somewhere together.
我们通常会计划一起去做一些有趣的事或者去一些有趣的地方。