THIS CELL, properly speaking, was the Nautilus's arsenal and wardrobe. Hanging from its walls, a dozen diving outfits were waiting for anybody who wanted to take a stroll.
这个小房子,说得正确些,就是诺第留斯号的军火库和储藏衣服的地方。墙上挂着十二套潜水衣,等待海底散步者穿戴。
After seeing these, Ned Land exhibited an obvious distaste for the idea of putting one on.
尼德·兰看到这些潜水衣,觉得十分讨厌,不愿意穿。
But my gallant Ned, I told him, the forests of Crespo Island are simply underwater forests!
您可知道,老实的尼德·兰,我对他说,那克利斯波岛的森林是海底下的森林呢!
Oh great! put in the disappointed harpooner, watching his dreams of fresh meat fade away.
好嘛!鱼叉手失望他说,因为他吃鲜肉的梦想幻灭了。
And you, Professor Aronnax, are you going to stick yourself inside these clothes?
阿龙纳斯先生,您自己也要套进这种衣服里面去吗?
It has to be, Mr. Ned.
当然,尼德·兰师傅。
Have it your way, sir, the harpooner replied, shrugging his shoulders. But speaking for myself, I'll never get into those things unless they force me!
先生,您高兴穿您就穿吧!鱼叉手耸一耸两肩说,我来顿瓶一样,里面具有很高的电压。就是最轻微的冲击,也要炸开,被打中的动物,不管怎样强大有力,也得倒下来死去。
No one will force you, Mr.Land, Captain Nemo said.
没有人会强迫您的,尼莫船长说道。
And is Conseil going to risk it? Ned asked.
这个险值得一冒吗?
Where master goes, I go, Conseil replied.
您去哪里,我就跟您去哪里。