Always have, in fact.
一如既往
And I thoroughly appreciate how much you have challenged me
在我们失败的婚姻中
at every turn throughout the course
你和我处处作对
of our spectacular failure of a marriage...
对此我佩服得五体投地
Oh, Mr. Grayson, that's not--
格雷森先生 这不是
Because it has taught me how to see...
因为它教会我如何
right through you.
看清你
And as for what I need from you, well, by gosh,
我想从你身上得到什么 天哪
all I really need is for you to come to your anemic senses
我只要你放清醒点
and return everything you just stole from me.
把从我这偷来的一切都还给我
And, Conrad,
康拉德
I like that you suspect me, predictable as you are,
你怀疑我 这没问题
but I need you to know
但我得提醒你
that others have been betraying you as well,
其他人也背叛过你
even while warming your bed.
哪怕是在替你暖床之际
Mom,
妈妈
what have you done now?
你这是做什么
Nothing I wouldn't do again.
我不会再做了
This is hopeless.
真是没救了
Nothing in this house is ever gonna change.
这个家的一切都不会改变
The only way out of it is to leave.
唯一的解决办法就是离开
Bravo, Conrad.
祝贺你 康拉德
That display of yours should go miles
既然出现了 就应该
towards helping Charlotte's recovery.
努力帮夏洛特康复