Jack. Emily, hey.
杰克 嗨 艾米莉
Sammy's here.
山姆在我家
Thank god.
谢天谢地
I can't believe I didn't think to look there.
我怎么没想过它会去那呢
Is he okay?
它还好吗
Jack, I think you better hurry.
杰克 我想你最好快点来
It's okay, buddy.
会没事的
Mrs. Grayson, why don't you go first?
格雷森夫人 从你开始吧
Dear charlotte,
亲爱的夏洛特
I like that you're taking your counseling seriously,
我很欣慰你认真对待心理治疗
but I need you to stop demonizing me
但你得停止丑化我
and lionizing your father.
美化你的父亲
Both of you.
你们俩都是
Good.
很好
Who'd like to go next?
接下来谁说
I'll go.
我来
Glad you could join us, Mr. Grayson.
格雷森先生 很高兴你参与进来
So what game are we playing?
在玩什么游戏
We're playing "I like but I need."
我中意 无法拒绝
It's fun. You'll see.
很有趣 自己体验吧
Just sit--
坐下吧
That's all right, doc. I've got this from here.
没事 医生 习惯了
Daniel...
丹尼尔
I like very much
我很高兴
that you've made the family business your own,
你开始投身家族事业
And all I really need from you
也望你能对
is your continued loyalty through the rough days ahead.
将来坎坷的日子依然乐观 永不言败
Charlotte, I like that you've taken control
夏洛特 我很高兴你已经开始
of this problem,
控制问题
and I need you to promise me that you'll stay on this track.
我也要你承诺 你会坚持下去
Victoria, you know, believe it or not,
维多利亚 不管你相信与否
I actually like your spirit of self-preservation.
我着实欣赏你的自我保护精神