第51周 祝贺
荧屏情景:
庆祝生日 片段选自《图书馆员:寻找命运之矛的探险》 The Librarian Quest for the Spear 14:07--15:05
Flynn: Hello? Mom? I got a message that you wanted me to stop by.
弗林:哈罗?妈妈?我接到消息说你要我来看你。
People: Surprise! Surprise!
大家:没想到吧!没想到吧!
Flynn: Oh, my God. I've died and gone to hell.
弗林:哦,天哪,我死了,入地狱了。
Mom: Oh. 32 years old. I don't believe it. My baby boy is all grown up.
妈妈:哦,32岁,简直不敢相信我的宝贝男孩都长大了。
Flynn: Mom, you know I hate these things.
弗林:妈妈,你知道,我讨厌这些东西。
Mom: What things? Birthdays? Nonsense. Who doesn't like birthdays?
妈妈:什么东西?生日?胡说。谁不喜欢过生日?
Flynn: Who are these people?
弗林:这些人是谁?
Mom: Oh, friends, relatives. The girls from my mahjong club. What? You keep your life so secret, I don't know who to invite. Oh, there's someone I want you to meet.
妈妈:哦,朋友,亲戚,还有来自我麻将俱乐部的美女们。什么?你的生活多秘密,我不知道要邀请谁。哦,那是我要你去见的人。
Flynn: No, Mom. I don't want...No more matchmaking.
弗林:不,妈妈,我不想……别再做媒了。
Mom: I know. I know. But this one's perfect. Perfect. Rose? Rose? Rose, Flynn. Flynn, Rose. I'm getting goose bumps just looking at the two of you.
妈妈:我知道,但这次很完美。罗丝?罗丝?罗丝,弗林,弗林,罗丝。我要起鸡皮疙瘩了,看看你们两个。
Rose: Hello, Flynn. Happy birthday.
罗丝:你好,弗林,生日快乐。
Flynn: Thank you. You're Rose Edwards.
弗林:谢谢,你是罗丝·爱德华兹。
Rose: Yes.
罗丝:是的。
Mom: Is she charming?
妈妈:她美吧?
注:如视频无法播放,请刷新