That's why you have to cash this,
所以你要这张支票兑现
'cause if you don't,
因为如果你不这样做
They may find a more...
他们会找到一种更...
permanent way of keeping you quiet.
永久的方法来让你保持安静
Oh. Gotta take this.
我得接这个电话
Nolcorp Japan.
诺氏日本分公司
Konnichiwa.
你好
If you meant what you said
你说要帮我为父报仇
when you promised to help avenge my father,
如果你的承诺是认真的
then I'm asking you to prove it to me right now.
我要你现在证明给我看
Ems... Calm down. Breathe.
艾米 冷静 深呼吸
I can't. I'm stuck here with Daniel,
我没法冷静 我被丹尼尔拖住了
And I'm not gonna make it to the city on time.
我不能及时赶到市区了
In-- in time for what?
及时干什么
The video worked.
那段视频起作用了
Conrad's meeting the white-haired man
康拉德五点会在餐厅
at a restaurant at 5:00.
和那个白发男见面
This might be my last chance to track him down
这也许是我在他消失前找到他的
before he disappears again.
最后一个机会了
I need you to go there and follow him home,
我要你过去跟踪他回家
find out where he lives.
看看他住哪
Ems, what's going on?
艾米 怎么回事
I'm just, uh, letting the committee know
只是通知协会
that I won't make it on time.
我无法准时出席了
Yes, absolutely.
当然
The meeting should go on without me.
没有我会议也该照样进行
That's right. It's the corner
没错 就在布鲁克林
of 7th Ave. and 10th Street in Brooklyn.
第七大道和第三大街的街角
I'll call you later.
我晚点再打你电话