You're still wearing it.
你还戴着它呢
Of course I am.
当然
Why, are you having second thoughts?
怎么 你反悔了
I thought you might be.
我以为你会反悔
So much has changed.
时过境迁了
Not to me.
我不觉得
What if those protesters were right?
如果那些抗议的人是对的呢
What if I didn't deserve that reprieve?
如果我不该被释放呢
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
What if Lee Moran
如果李·莫伦
had nothing to do with Tyler's death?
根本与泰勒的死无关呢
I don't understand.
我不懂你的意思
Why would a career criminal who's bold enough
一个胆大包天的职业罪犯
to extort my parents and set me up for murder
又是勒索我父母 又是栽赃陷害我
suddenly have a crisis of conscience?
怎么会突然良心发现呢
I don't know. Maybe he finally realized he was in over his head.
谁知道呢 或许幡然悔悟了吧
Maybe.
或许吧
I decided to do that interview tomorrow.
我决定接受明天那个访谈
You did?
是吗
I'm so proud of you.
我真为你骄傲
My parents raised me to be a Grayson,
父母把我当做格雷森家的顶梁柱来培养
to put my name before everything,
希望我有能力掌控一切
including the truth.
包括真相