第43周 旅游
荧屏情景:
星期一 宾馆梳洗 片段选自《生活大爆炸》第2季第21集 The Big Bang Theory S02E21 06:48--07:55
Raj: Look at this. Mouthwash, lotion, body wash, shampoo and conditioner together in one tiny bottle. I love Las Vegas.
拉杰:瞧瞧这些漱口水,乳液,沐浴露,洗发水和护发素浓缩在一小瓶子里。我爱拉斯维加斯。
Lenard: Howard, could I borrow some aftershave?
伦纳德:霍华德,能借用一下须后水吗?
Howard: Black case, top compartment.
霍华德:黑色包包,上面那层。
Lenard: That's a lot of cologne.
伦纳德:古龙水也太多了吧。
Howard: First row are your musks. Second is woods, leathers and botanicals. Third is assorted Pheromones. Tread lightly.
霍华德:第一排是麝香味的,第二排是木香、皮革香和植物香系列,第三排是各种外激素,别乱用哟。
Raj: That's the spirit, Howard. Yes, we can.
拉杰:霍华德,这才是美国精神,我们能行。
Lenard: Come on, let's go.
伦纳德:快,走吧。
Howard: You guys go ahead. I just have to finish up an email.
霍华德:你们俩先去吧,我得写完这封电子邮件。
Lenard: That's not an email. That's Leslie's Facebook page.
伦纳德:这哪是电子邮件,是莱斯利的脸书页面。
Howard: Okay, fine. I'm checking her Facebook page. Look at her status update. She's saying she dumped me. People need to know I dumped her.
霍华德:好吧,我在看她的脸书页面,瞧瞧她的最新动态,她说她甩了我,别人应该知道是我甩了她。
Raj: But she did dump you.
拉杰:可确实是她甩了你。
Howard: Grow up, Raj. There's no place for truth on the Internet. Just go. I'll catch up with you.
霍华德:别天真了,拉杰,真相在因特网上是无处容身的,你们先走,我等会儿就来。
Lenard: All right.
伦纳德:行。
Raj: Oh, we should have a plan in case one of us gets lucky.
拉杰:噢,我们得制定个计划,以防万一我们中有谁走桃花运。
Lenard: Okay, uh, if I get lucky, I'll take her to my stately manner outside Gotham City, and...if you get lucky, I'll sleep on the moon.
伦纳德:好啊,如果我走运的话,我会带她去哥谭市外的豪宅,而要是你走运了,我就睡月亮上。