第41周 宠物
荧屏情景:
星期一 遛狗 片段选自《马利和我》 Marley And Me 32:16--33:06
John: I don't trust him.
约翰:我不信任它。
Jennifer: Honey, it's been two years. He's never had an accident.
詹妮弗:宝贝,已经2年了,它都没闯过祸。
John: I know, 'cause I never let him off the leash. We're not gonna be the guys who get Dog Beach shut down, are we, Marley? Nope. Okay. So what's next?
约翰:我知道,因为我都没放开它,我们可不要成为让这个沙滩禁止狗进入的罪魁祸首,对吧,马利?不会的。下一步是什么?
Jennifer: Um, ice cream?
詹妮弗:吃冰淇淋?
John: No. I mean on your list.
约翰:不是,我是指你的计划。
Jennifer: My list?
詹妮弗:计划?
John: Jen, the list-Your little play list that you had when we got married that had the game plan. It was basically my marching orders.
约翰:詹,你的人生计划,我们结婚当晚你说过的,那就是给我的命令。
Jennifer: My plan?
詹妮弗:我的计划?
John: Your plan. I wanna know what's next. Scare me.
约翰:你的计划,我想知道下一步是什么,看能否让我大吃一惊。
Jennifer: You really wanna know?
詹妮弗:你真想知道?
John: Hit me.
约翰:放马过来。
Jennifer: Well, it's a toss-up between the new roof.
詹妮弗:有点难以抉择,要么换个“新屋顶”。
John: Very practical.
约翰:很实际。
Jennifer: And, uh-and a baby.
詹妮弗:嗯,要么要个孩子。
John: I could live with a few leaks.
约翰:就算屋顶有点漏也没关系。
注:如视频无法播放,请刷新