第40周 在咖啡厅
荧屏情景:
星期五 谈工作 片段选自《好汉两个半》第7季第1集 Two And A Half Men S07E01 00:48--01:53
Charlie: You look great. Young and vibrant and...taut.
查理:你看起来很棒,年轻,有活力……身段紧致。
Alan: You know who else has a great body? Charlie's fiancée. In fact, Charlie calls her boobalicious.
艾伦:你知道谁的身材也很好吗?查理的未婚妻,事实上查理常称她“波涛汹涌”。
Mia: I'm really happy you found somebody, Charlie.
米娅:真高兴你能找到真爱,查理。
Charlie: Thank you. She's great, really, really great.
查理:谢谢,她很好,真的很好。
Alan: Boobalicious.
艾伦:波涛汹涌。
Charlie: So if you're not dancing, what are you up to?
查理:那么你不跳舞了,准备干嘛呢?
Mia: Well, believe it or not, I'm trying for a singing career.
米娅:也许你不信,我想当歌手。
Charlie: No kidding. That's terrific.
查理:不是说着玩的,那很好啊。
Alan: You know who's a wonderful singer?
艾伦:你知道哪个歌手很厉害吗?
Mia: Charlie's fiancée?
米娅:查理的未婚妻?
Alan: Uh, actually, I was gonna say Ms. Celine Dion. I have no idea about Chelsea, although she does have a set of lung on her.
艾伦:其实我是想说席琳·迪翁女士,我不知道切尔西唱歌如何,虽然她的肺活量的确很好。
Mia: Right. So listen, I'm putting together a demo of some songs. Any chance you could help me with the arrangements, maybe play piano?
米娅:是嘛,那个,我打算录几首歌的小样,有机会帮我编编曲,钢琴伴奏一下?
Charlie: That sounds like fun. It's just...you know, kind of awkward, because...you know...
查理:听起来蛮有趣的,就是……有点奇怪,你知道……
Alan: He's getting married.
艾伦:他快结婚了。
Charlie: Maybe I can find you somebody else.
查理:或者我帮你找其他人帮忙。
Mia: That'd be terrific. Let me give you my number.
米娅:也好啊,我给你我电话。
注:如视频无法播放,请刷新