第40周 在咖啡厅
荧屏情景:
星期四 偶遇朋友 片段选自《好汉两个半》第6季第24集 Two And A Half Men S06E24 00:50--01:38
Alan: Mia?
艾伦:米娅?
Mia: I thought that was you.
米娅:我看着像你呢。
Alan: What a nice surprise! Didn't you move back to New York with your husband?
艾伦:意外的惊喜,你不是跟你老公搬回纽约了吗?
Mia: We did. But then we splitted up and I came back here.
米娅:是啊,我们分手了,所以我又回来了。
Alan: Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. I mean, not that you moved back here, but that it didn't work out.
艾伦:哦,真遗憾。我不是说你搬回来真遗憾,我是说你的婚姻。
Mia: So how is Charlie doing?
米娅:查理还好吗?
Alan: Oh, he is fine. Actually he is engaged, if you'll believe that?
艾伦:哦,他很好,其实,他订婚了,你能相信吗?
Mia: You are kidding.
米娅:你开玩笑的吧?
Alan: No, no. She moved in with everything.
艾伦:没有,他未婚妻已经搬进来了。
Mia: Good for him.
米娅:真为他高兴。
Alan: Hmm.
艾伦:嗯。
Mia: So where are you living now?
米娅:你现在住哪儿呢?
Alan: What do you mean?
艾伦:什么意思?
Mia: You know, since Charlie's fiancée moved in, I assumed...you look great, Alan.
米娅:就是说,既然查理的未婚妻搬进来了,我以为……你气色不错,艾伦。
Alan: Thank you, you too.
艾伦:谢谢,你也是。
Mia: Please give Charlie my best.
米娅:代我向查理问好。
Alan: Will do.
艾伦:好的。
Mia: Bye-bye.
米娅:拜拜。
Alan: Bye.
艾伦:拜。
注:如视频无法播放,请刷新