As a matter of fact, yeah.
实际上 有
Yeah, all the dealers I spoke to,
我谈过的那些商人
even some I didn't,
甚至没谈过的
have said they'll be stopping by for the preview on the weekend.
都说他们会过来看周末的预展
Ah, well, then the word's officially out.
那就是说已经放出官方消息了
You're ready to step out of the shadows.
你已经准备好面对公众了
Yeah.
对啊
The question is...
问题是
Are you?
你准备好了吗
Well, what do you think?
这幅画如何
It's stunning.
美极了
Three months ago, you were unable to finish a painting,
三个月前 你连一幅画都完成不了
And here you are now
而现在
with an entire collection of your best work.
你已经呈现出一系列最佳作品了
Yeah.
是啊
All inspired by you.
灵感全部来源于你
Again.
又一次
I thought I'd save yours till last.
我想我会把你的这幅画留到最后
I got the distinct impression
我清楚得感觉到
you rather like being left undone.
你情愿当一幅未完成的作品
I do.
的确如此
There's hope in it...
给人留有遐想和希望
And her path is still unchosen.
而她对未来还没有做出选择
Maybe it's time to choose it. Hmm?
也许是时候抉择了
Maybe it's time for you to step out of the shadows.
也是时候该走出阴影了
Do things differently, yeah?
过不一样的生活