第39周 在动物园
荧屏情景:
星期二 抢救动物 片段选自《动物园看守》 Zookeeper 06:10--07:22
Doctor: Hang in there, girl.
医生:坚持下去。
Griffin: Whoa. What happened?
格里芬:发生什么了?
Doctor: She's having trouble breathing.
医生:她呼吸不畅。
Griffin: What's happening?
格里芬:怎么回事?
Doctor: She's stable and she's sedated. I'm gonna get a tract tube.
医生:她的情况很稳定,但毫无生气,我去找一个呼吸管。
Griffin: Oh, my God. Okay. What do we do, Kate?
格里芬:噢,天哪,好吧!凯特,我们怎么办?
Kate: Dont't panic, Griffin.
凯特:别慌,格里芬。
Griffin: Not breathing.
格里芬:没有呼吸。
Kate: Support her neck. On my count. One, two, and...
凯特:扶住她的脖子,听我的口号,一,二……
Griffin: She's a big girl. She's a big girl.
格里芬:她好大啊,她好大啊。
Kate: Griffin, you okay?
凯特:格里芬,你还好吗?
Griffin: Yeah.
格里芬:还好。
Kate: There's something blocking her airway. I need a laryngoscope.
凯特:有东西堵住了她的气管,我需要一个喉镜。
Griffin: I don't know what a laryngo...
格里芬:我不知道什么是喉镜……
Kate: It's in the drawer.
凯特:就在抽屉里。
Griffin: Okay, I got Postits, cinnamon Tic Tacs...
格里芬:好的,我找到了便利贴,桂皮味的薄荷糖……
Kate: No, no, no. It's silver, curved and has a light on it.
凯特:不是,不是,不是,是银的,弯的,上面有灯。
Griffin: Got it.
格里芬:找到了。
Kate: Come on. There's definitely something in her throat. Hold her jaw open. I'm putting my hand in. It's stuck.
凯特:快点,肯定有什么东西在她喉咙里,抓着她下巴让她嘴张着,我要把我的手放进去,卡住了。
Griffin: No, come on.
格里芬:不,加油!
Kate: Oh.
凯特:哦!
Griffin: Okay. I guess I'm up.
格里芬:好,还是我来吧!
Kate: I can't...
凯特:我不能……
Griffin: Come on.
格里芬:来吧!
Kate: Okay, I'll hold, hold her jaw, you can do it.
凯特:好的,我来抓着,抓住她的下巴,加油,你可以做到的。
Griffin: That's feeling I never wanna get used to.
格里芬:这是感觉我永远也不想再尝试了。
Kate: Hurry, hurry. You can do it, you can do ot.
凯特:快点,快点,你可以的,你可以的。
Griffin: I got it.
格里芬:我拿到了。
Kate: She's breathing.
凯特:她开始呼吸了。
Griffin: Good luck getting the deposit back on that one.
格里芬:运气好抓住了罐子的底部。
Kate: You did it.
凯特:你成功了。
Griffin: No, we did it. We did it.
格里芬:不,是我们成功了,我们成功了。
注:如视频无法播放,请刷新