第39周 在动物园
荧屏情景:
星期一 动物转园 片段选自《马达加斯加》 Madagascar 24:45--25:52
Alex: Oh my head! Where? What? I'm in the box! Oh no! No, no! Not the box! Oh no, they can't transfer me! Not me! I can't breathe. I can't breathe. Darkness creeping in. Can't breathe. I can't breathe! Walls closing in around me! So alone, so alone.
亚历克斯:哦!我的头!哪里?怎么了?我在箱子里!不,不,不是箱子,噢不!他们不能送我走,不是我。我不能呼吸了,我不能呼吸了。黑暗袭来,不能呼吸,我不能呼吸,墙向我缩进。好孤独,好孤独。
Marty: Alex! Alex!
马蒂:亚历克斯!亚历克斯!
Alex: Are you there? Marty?
亚历克斯:你在那吗?马蒂?
Marty: Yeah! Talk to me, body!
马蒂:对,跟我说话。
Alex: Marty! You're here!
亚历克斯:马蒂,你在这。
Marty: What's going on? Are you okay?
马蒂:发生什么事了?你还好吗?
Alex: This doesn't look good, Marty.
亚历克斯:不太好,马蒂。
Gloria: Alex? Marty? Is that you?
格洛丽亚:亚历克斯,马蒂,是你们吗?
Alex: Gloria! You're here too!
亚历克斯:格洛丽亚,你也在!
Marty: I am loving the sound of your voice!
马蒂:我爱死了你的声音!
Gloria: What is going on?
格洛丽亚:发生什么事了?
Alex: We're rolling in crates.
亚历克斯:我们在箱子里。
Gloria: Oh, no!
格洛丽亚:哦,不!
Melman: Oh, sleeping just knocks me out.
梅尔曼:哦,我睡得昏昏沉沉的。
Gloria: Melman!
格洛丽亚:梅尔曼!
Alex: Melman!
亚历克斯:梅尔曼!
Marty: Is that Melman?
马蒂:是梅尔曼吗?
Gloria: Are you okay?
格洛丽亚:你没事吧?
Melman: Yeah. I'm fine. I often doors off while I'm getting a hemorrhold.
梅尔曼:没事,我做完磁共振后总是会这样的。
Alex: Melman, you're not getting a hemorrhold.
亚历克斯:梅尔曼,你没有做磁共振检查。
Melman: Cat scan?
梅尔曼:切片扫描?
Alex: No! No cat scan! It's a transfer! It's a zoo transfer!
亚历克斯:不是切片扫描。是转园!动物园转园!
Melman: Zoo transfer!? Oh, no. I can't be transferred; I have an appointment with Doctor Goldberg at 5.
梅尔曼:动物园转园?哦,不。我不要转园,我和戈德堡医生5点有约!