本段对话选自Ugly Betty,《丑女贝蒂》
Well, you must be happy.
好吧,这下你高兴了吧。
Um,I'll call you back. Why?
呃,我等下打给你。为什么?
I just got fired because you went crying to your boss.
你去向老板抱怨,所以我被炒了。
Now I don't have a job.
我现在失业了。
Oh,man.I'm gonna have to go back to stealing cable from my neighbor, which I don't feel right about,
哦,天哪。我又要继续那种偷 用邻居家有线电视的生活了,我不想这样,
all because some little mode girl wasn't happy with her sandwich.
可就因为一个时尚小女孩不满意她的三明治。
No,look, I wasn't trying to get you fired. I was just.
不,听着,我没想害你被炒。我只是…
Yeah,well,nonetheless,you did.
是啊,不管怎样,就是因为你。
All right,everybody, that's it for me, but before I go,there is no such thing as tat-free mayo.
好啦,各位,我的工作到此为止了,但我走之前要说,根本没有什么脱脂蛋黄酱。
There's 125 calories of pure fat per tablespoon,and I put two in every sandwich. See you around,mode girl.
平均一汤匙就含125卡热量的脂肪,而我在每个 三明治上都放两勺。再见啦,时尚小姐。
Nice,Betty.
贝蒂,干得漂亮。
You^re finally one of us.
你终于是我们中的一员了。
No. No, I'm not one of you.
不不,我跟你们不是-路人。