视频出处:
本影片片段来自《复仇》第一季
Hello.
你好
Hey, Vick. It's me.
维姬 是我
How did you get this number?
你怎么会有这个号码的
Well, I got it from your phone last night when you were asleep.
我趁你昨晚睡着时 从你手机上找到的
Vick, I, um... - Yes?
维姬 我... -我听着呢
I was wondering if I was ever gonna see you again.
我一直在想 以后我们是否还能见面
H-hello?
喂 喂
Am I disturbing you?
我打扰到你了吗
Is that a rhetorical question?
你这不是明知故问吗
You finally showed up this morning in last night's clothes.
你今早千呼万唤始出来 却穿着昨天的衣服
I don't see how that's any business of yours.
这和你有什么关系
Victoria,
维多利亚
I am fully aware
我很清楚
that our living arrangement is just for show,
我们现在的生活完全是作秀
but if you're bent on having an affair--
但如果你有外遇的话
It's not an affair if we're divorced.
我们都离婚了 还有什么"外遇"可言
That's beside the point. You need to be careful.
这无关紧要 你得小心点
Whatever or whomever you're doing,
无论你在干什么 无论你和谁在一起
you'd better damn well be discreet about it.
你最好三思而后行
Or you'll what,
不然呢
reveal more of our secrets?
抖漏我们之间的更多秘密吗
I know that you led Treadwell to those tapes.
我知道 是你将那些录像带透露给特德韦尔
And all for what, your petty jealousy?
为什么要这么做 就因为你的那点嫉妒心
Now Daniel's defense is at risk.
现在丹尼尔的辩护岌岌可危了
You've clearly become as delusional
你现在不仅是自私自利了
as you are selfish.
而且还有了妄想症
The fact that either of our children
我们的两个孩子
find themselves in harm's way
现在都身处险境
rests squarely on your shoulders,
而这一切都拜你所赐
Not mine.
不是我的责任