Steve, he was our best programmer in the division.
史蒂夫 那是我们部门最好的程序设计师
He's the best programmer that doesn't care about our vision.
这个最好的程序设计师并不关心我们的公司理念
Okay. Look, I know it's not my place to say it, but...
好吧 我知道我不该说这些 但是...
Then shut the hell up, Bill!Yeah.
那就闭上你的臭嘴 比尔!耶
So sorry to interrupt you, Mr. Jobs,but your attorney is here for your 8:00.
不好意思 打扰了 乔布斯先生。你的律师8点就来了
All right.I want to see samples this afternoon.
好。今天下午我就要看到样本
Somehow we managed to design a word processor that doesn't have fonts.And it can't happen again.
我们居然做了个没有字体的文字处理软件。再也不能这样了
So fix it!2:00 to 3:00.And your 10:00 is waiting for you.
赶快给我搞定!2点至3点。你10点的安排的事情正等着你去解决
Steve. Steve, hey.Daniel. Hey.
史蒂夫 史蒂夫 嘿。丹尼尔 嘿
Do you have a second to talk?I thought we rescheduled.
能跟你聊两句吗?我以为我们得重新预约吧
It'll only take a second.That's what everyone says.
就一会儿。大家都这么说
Steve.Fine.I don't have a lunch,so, meet me at Good Earth at noon.
史蒂夫,好吧。我还没吃午饭。所以中午去"好地球"餐厅一起吃个便饭
Okay. Cool. Okay.
好啊 没问题
What are you working on these days?Oh, um...Apple ll Plus repairs, mainly.Right.
哦 呃...主要是Apple II电脑的维修手册。你最近负责什么工作?好