Todd: OK, Keith, we're back here in the city. I'm going to ask you some questions about where you live. First, is there a libray by your house?
托德:凯斯,现在我们回到城市了。我要问你一些有关你的居住地的问题。第一个问题,你家附近有图书馆吗?
Keith: No, no libraries near me.
凯斯:没有,我家附近没有图书馆。
Todd: No, that's too bad. Do you like to read?
托德:哦,那太糟了。你喜欢阅读吗?
Keith: Sure, I love to read.
凯斯:当然,我喜欢阅读。
Todd: OK. Where do you get you books?
托德:好。你都从哪儿买书呢?
Keith: Well, I usually buy them at Tower Records or I order them through Amazon.com
凯斯:通常我从淘儿唱片店买书,还有亚马逊网站。
Todd: OK. Note: this is not an advertisement. OK. Next one, is there a park by your house.
托德:好。注意:这不是打广告。好,下一个问题,你家附近有公园吗?
Keith: Park, yeah, there's actually two small ones.
凯斯:公园,有,有两个小公园。
Todd: Do you go there very often?
托德:你经常去公园吗?
Keith: No, not too often, because usually I don't get home from work until pretty late. Not a lot of part-time in my schedule.
凯斯:不,不是经常去,因为一般我下班回家非常晚。我的时间安排中没有很多业余时间。
Todd: OK. So hang on. We've got to let the car go by here. Actually, lots of cars here. Lots of traffic. Is there lot of traffic where you live?
托德:好。等等。我们要让车从这边过去。实际上,这里有太多车了。交通流量太大。你家附近交流流量大吗?
Keith: Oh, yeah, in the day time cause there's a lot of shops around my apartment, or near my apartment. But at night time it's pretty quiet.
凯斯:对,白天交通很繁忙,因为我的公寓附近有许多商店。不过晚上的时候非常安静。
Todd: OK. Great. Thanks Keith.
托德:那很好。谢谢你,凯斯。
Keith: You're welcome.
凯斯:不客气。