第34周 在酒吧
荧屏情景:
星期五 庆祝 片段选自《实习医生格蕾》第2季第16集 Grey' Anatomy S02E16 21:33--22:18
Women: To Dr. O' Malley!
女士们:为奥梅丽医生干杯!
All: O' Malley!
全体:奥梅丽!
Cristina: She called me unkind, unkind and lacking in compassion in front of my boyfriend. I am not unkind.
克里斯蒂娜:她说我很无情,无情,缺少同情心。在我的男朋友面前,我不无情。
Grey: I think I have to kill a woman tomorrow. I have to take out the tube that's keeping her alive. Izzie.
格蕾:我明天要杀死一个女人,我要拔除那个维持她生命的管子,伊莎贝尔。
Joe: This is the part where you say what's wrong with you.
乔:这也许是你觉得你自己有问题的原因。
Grey: I have to kill a woman tomorrow.
格蕾:我明天要杀死一个女人。
Cristina: You know, and that's a problem why? I mean, if it's what she wants, it's what she wants. And that is not unkind or lacking in compassion. I'm a very compassionate person. I'm more compassionate than you, Alex.
克里斯蒂娜:为什么这么做?她想要这么做,就是她想要这么做,这不是无情或是缺少同情心,我是个非常有同情心的人。我比你更有同情心,亚历克斯。
Alex: Oh, shut your pie hole, Yang.
亚历克斯:哦,闭嘴!杨!
George: Hey, Joe, could we have another round, please?
乔治:嘿,乔,麻烦我们再来一轮好吗?