Does it matter to you if your clients are guilty?
客户有罪对你来说重要吗
I never ask.
我从不过问
Cynical.
好冷漠无情
The last thing I need
我最不想的
is to have my judgment clouded.
就是使我的判断受到影响
And in 20 years, I haven't lost a case,
过去20年来 我一个案子都没输过
so if ain't broke...
所以如果这记录不被打破的话
What's your take on all this?
你对此案的看法是什么
I think Daniel shot Tyler.
我觉得是丹尼尔杀死了泰勒
And I think he's gonna get away with it.
而且他能成功脱罪
And yet you continue to work for the Graysons.
而你还继续为格雷森家工作
I come from a town called Croydon,
我来自一个叫克里登的小镇
just outside of London.
就在伦敦的边上
Population--no one cares and dropping.
由于无人关心 人口越来越少
I want more out of life than planning parties
我想要的不仅仅是策划派对
and making sure other people's lives run smoothly,
或为别人打理日常琐事
But for now...
可眼下
It's my job.
这就是我的工作
The camera sure loves you.
你会很上镜的
You play your cards right,
你这步棋若走对了
you can parlay Daniel's trial into a whole new career.
就可以借着丹尼尔的审判大展宏图
But then...
不过话说回来
I think you already know that.
我想你已经明白这一点了