Hey, Jack, you got a sec?
杰克 有时间聊两句吗
Yeah. What's up?
行 什么事
Do you remember when I was 9,
还记得我九岁那年
and me and Jimmy Smithson were playing frisbee in the bar.
我和吉米·史密森在这玩飞盘
And I broke dad's favorite beer sign?
我把爸爸最爱的啤酒标志弄坏了
The neon one with the clock?
钟旁边有霓虹灯的那个吗
Yeah, and dad went ballistic.
对 爸大发脾气
You know, I-I'd never seen somebody actually turn purple.
我第一次见到有人真会气得脸色发青
So I ran up to my room, started packing a bag.
所以我跑回房间 开始收拾行李
You know, figuring I was gonna run away.
打算离家出走
And you told him you did it,
但你告诉他是你干的
even though he grounded you
即使他把你摔在地上
and wouldn't let you go on that camping trip to the Adirondacks.
不让你去阿迪朗达克山[位于纽约州]露营
Dec-- No.
德克 听我说完
You are the most stand-up guy I know.
你是我见过的最善良正直的人
I've seen you take the heat for other people
我见过你一次又一次地
over and over again,
帮别人顶黑锅
but you got a lot more to lose here
但你这次失去的
than a couple of days in the mountains.
可不仅仅是山上数日的风光
And I-I don't care who you're protecting or why.
我不在乎你在保护谁 为何要这样
But as of now, I'm gonna start protecting you.
但从现在开始 由我来保护你