You asked for my advice
既然你问我的意见
so I'm not gonna sugarcoat it.
那我就直说
Throw away the receipt and let it go.
把这个凭证扔了 让这件事过去吧
And while you're at it,
顺便
why don't you let Amanda go, too?
把阿曼达也忘了吧
I can't do that.
我不能那么做
Jack!
杰克
This is Emily. Leave a message.
我是艾米莉 有事请留言
Call me...
速回电
ASAP.
尽快
You're gonna want to sit down for this one.
这件事得坐下好好商量
Do you believe Daniel killed Tyler?
你相信是丹尼尔杀了泰勒吗
Of course not.
当然不信
The stuff they're saying about him online,
网上流传的关于他的那些事
it's like they're talking about a completely different person.
根本就不像在说他 而是另一个截然不同的人
They are.
都是一派胡言
I just wish there was something I could do to help him.
我真希望能做点什么帮帮他
Is this what it was like for you when you found out
当你发现大卫·克拉克干了那些万恶之事后
David Clarke did all those hideous things?
是不是也是这种感觉
Do you think about him every time you look at me?
每次看着我的时候 你都会想到他吗
Charlotte.
夏洛特
I want to know about him, mom,
妈妈 我想要了解他
what kind of person he was when he was with you.
他和你在一起的时候是什么样的人