视频出处:
本影片片段来自《复仇》第一季第十六集
We heard a cell phone ring
我们听到海岸沙丘那边
up by the sand dune.
有一阵手机铃声
I saw someone in a dark hoodie
我看到一个穿深色帽衫的人
hiding behind the saw grass.
藏在锯齿草丛后
I don't know. It could've been a hoodie.
我不知道 可能穿了件帽衫
It could've been anything, like a guest from the party.
也可能是别的 比如是派对的嘉宾
It's hard to say.
真说不好
Tyler wasn't a bad person. He--he was sick.
泰勒不是个坏人 他病了
The guy went all benihana on my arm
那家伙让我手臂开了花
and tied me to a chair.
还把我绑在椅子上
That boy was a menace.
那家伙是个讨厌鬼
If you people had been doing your jobs,
你们这些人要是再尽职点
you'd have made sure the little psychopath
就该在这个疯子拿着枪把我当人质之后
stayed locked up after holding us all hostage at gunpoint.
把他严密看押起来
When I went home to get Daniel clothes,
我回家去拿丹尼尔的衣服的时候
I saw that my gun was missing.
我发现我的枪不见了
I'd left a window open. Tyler must have...
我忘了关窗 泰勒肯定是
Broken in and stolen it while we were at the party.
趁我们都在派对时 偷偷潜入偷了枪
So what were you and Mr. Barrol fighting about?
你和巴罗先生当时为什么打架
I don't remember a fight.
我不记得我们打过架
You have 15 stitches in your head.
你头上缝了15针
How do you explain that?
这你怎么解释
Tyler had a history of violence,
泰勒有暴力史
he threatened your whole family at your birthday party.
他在你生日派对上 威胁过你们全家
Look, I can understand
瞧 我理解
if you felt like your life was in danger...
你觉得当时命悬一线
You shot him, didn't you?
所以你射杀了他 是不是
Don't say a word.
什么也别说