You got a minute?
你们有空吗
One midnight call from a Haitian benefactor,
因为半夜一通海地资助人的电话
and bam, off you go?
你就准备这么走了吗
So when do you set sail?
你准备何时启航
Tonight.
今晚
I should've left months ago, but, well...
我几个月前就该走了 但 那个
Life gets in the way.
世事难料
It does mean I won't be able to make it
所以今晚我不能参加
to your party tonight.
你的派对了
Of course, after that last Graysons gathering,
当然 自从上次格雷森家庭聚会之后
I don't think anyone's gonna miss me.
我想也没人会想念我吧
So no word from Amanda then?
也没跟阿曼达说吗
Maybe I'm not supposed to hear from her.
或许我不就该联络她
Maybe...
或许
building this school is the universe's way
建学校是老天爷帮我
of setting my priorities straight.
找回生活的重心
You know, Amanda will come back when she's ready.
等阿曼达准备好了 她会回来了
And when she does, I'll make sure
只要她回来 我一定会让她
you're the first person she calls.
第一个给你打电话
What about Sammy?
那山姆怎么办
Ah, well, that's actually why I'm here.
其实我正是为此而来
It's a long trip,
这次路途遥远
and he's not exactly a puppy anymore.
而他也不再是只小狗了
I don't know. The way he lights up when he's around you,
我不知道 他只要在你身边就很开心
I thought...
我想
I'd be happy to.
我很乐意照顾他