视频出处:
本影片片段来自《复仇》第一季第15集
Hello, grandpa.
你好 爷爷
Thanks for coming. Sit.
谢谢你过来 坐吧
How's your sister doing?
你妹妹还好吗
I bet her heart's in a million pieces right about now.
我想她现在肯定心都碎了
Have you spoken with her?
你有跟她谈谈吗
Not yet, no.
还没有
But Declan made an appointment for her to go see someone.
但德克兰帮她联系了一个倾诉对象
Someone?
倾诉对象
Yeah, a therapist over in Bridgehampton.
对 汉普顿的一个心理医生
Oh, good for her.
那样对她挺好
So listen, I've got a job for you.
听着 我要交给你一项任务
See all of these names?
看到这些名字了吗
These are the investors chirping the loudest
这些是对证券交易委员会投资的谣言
about that rumored S.E.C. investigation
以及你父亲的婚姻不睦
and your father's marital woes.
反应最激烈的投资者
See the name at the top of the list?
看到名单最前面的那个名字了吗
Satoshi Takeda.
武田聪
The good news is that he's here for your engagement party.
好消息是 他来参加你的订婚宴了
And he has requested a private meeting with you this afternoon.
并提出下午和你私下见面
So you're job is to convince him
你的任务就是打消他
to keep his money put.
撤资的念头
You have a problem with that?
你觉得这难办吗
Your name's Grayson, Daniel.
你可是格雷森家的人 丹尼尔
The name makes the decision for you.
你的姓氏决定了你的责任