第一句:We need to formulate contract and other forms according to instructions and template.
我们要按照指示和样本制定合同和其他表格。
A: Let's move on to the contract.
下面我们谈谈合同的问题。
B: OK. We need to formulate the contract and other forms acvordi^ ^ instructions and template.
好的,我们要按照指示和样本制定合同和其他表格。
第二句:What is the cost of the service?
服务的费用是多少?
A: What is the cost of the service?
服务的费用是多少?
B: Please have a look at Annex II.
请看附件二。
知识扩展:
1.项目的成功需要各方的配合,经过多层次多角度的测试方可实施:
I'd like to conduct a marketing research concerning the sampling plan.
我要做一个关于样本计划的市场研究。
Examine the technical standard in quality and edit the technical documents, such as catalogue, etc.
审定,制定有关产品的技术质量标准和产品样本等技术文件。
formulate v. 制定,规划
instruction n. 指令
template n. 样板
concerning prep. 关于
2. 计算成本是较为高难度的工作,新人很难得到这样的机会.可以通过不同渠道.多听多看多学习:
Make sure all the fixed and variable cost are included in the report.
一定要确定报告中包含固定资本和可变成本。
Can you figure the total cost out?
你能计算出总成本吗?
annex n.附件
variable adj.可变的,易变的
figure out算出