第23周 在医院
荧屏情景:
星期三 采样 片段选自《姐姐的守护者》 My Sister's Keeper 34:00--34:59
Kate: No, no, no, stop, stop, stop.
凯特:不,不,不,停,停,停。
Anna: Okay, okay.
安娜:好啦,好啦。
Nurse: Quietly, girls. This is hospital. This is not a sorority. I need a urine sample.
护士:安静点,女孩们。这儿是医院,不是女学生联谊会。我要一份尿样。
Kate: But I don't have to go.
凯特:可我不想尿尿。
Nurse: Well, drink something.
护士:好了,喝点东西。
Kate: And I'm not thirsty.
凯特:我又不渴。
Nurse: Listen to me, young lady. I don't like a lot of back talk. Drink, don't drink. I don't care. But you just better fill it.
护士:听着,小丫头,我不喜欢一大堆顶嘴。喝不喝,随便你,但是你最好装满它。
Kate: What a bitch.
凯特:死女人!
Anna: Right?
安娜:是吧?
Kate: I'll fill it. Nice and warm.
凯特:我会装满它,既漂亮又温暖。
Anna: No.
安娜:不会吧。
Nurse: You ready?
护士:准备好了?
Kate: All set. Oh, wait a minute. Looks a little cloudy. I think I should filter it again. Much better. What do you think?
凯特:都好了。噢,等等。看起来有点浑浊,我想得再过滤一下。好多了,你认为怎么样?
Nurse: You are disgusting. And so are you.
护士:你真恶心。你也是。