Hello?
喂?
Andrea, Miranda decided to kill the autumn jacket story for September and she is pulling up the Sedona shoot from October.
安吉丽雅,马琳达决定取消9月的秋季夹克衫并提前10月的赛多娜的设计。
You need to come into the office right this second and pick up her coffee order on the way.
你立即回办公室,路上也把咖啡买来。
Now?
现在?
Now,get a pen and write this down.
没错,再拿纸笔把这个记下来。
I want one no-foam skimmed latte with an extra shot and three drip coffees with room for milk.
我要一份大杯没奶泡的低脂拿铁咖啡、三杯冲泡的咖啡,之后加奶
Searing hot. And I mean hot.
要滚烫的,一定要滚烫的。
Where are you?
你在哪儿?
Oh, I'm almost there.
我就快到了。
Shoot! Oh!
该死!
Is there some reason that my office isn't here?
为什么我还没看到我的咖啡?
Has she died or something?
她死了还是怎么了?
No.God.Oh. Bloody time.
哦,太慢了。
I hope you know that this is a very difficult job.
我希望你知道这是份苦差事儿。
For which you are totally wrong.
你完全错了。
And if you mess up,my head is on the chopping block.
而且你要知道,拿到失职会送我上断头台的。
Now,hangt that up.Don't just fling it anywhere.
把那挂起来,别随便乱扔。