Classic Statements
经典语句
1. We're delivering old stockpiles... but I'll accept all new correspondence.
1. 我们在投递旧的储存信件……但我收到的都是全新的。
2. I used to live at the lake house, and then I moved. Now I live at 1620 North Racine in Chicago. I'd appreciate it if you would forward my mail if you get any.
2. 我曾经住在湖边的房子里,后来我搬走了。现在我住在芝加哥北雷辛区1620号,如果你帮我把信转寄过来我会很感激你的。
3. I'm headed south with the mail.
3. 我要带着这些信件去南方。
4. Quite a sight, huh, Ellie? Uh! Mail's here.
4. 挺壮观的哈,艾丽?啊,信来了。
5. I want to send this letter by registered mail.
5. 我想以挂号信方式寄这封信。
6. How long does it take for an air mail letter to get to America?
6. 航空信寄到美国要花多少时间?
7. I'd like to send the parcel by airmail.
7. 我想用空运寄这个包裹。
8. I wonder if this letter is overweight. What's the postage for airmail to UK?
8. 不知道这封信超重没有?往美国寄航空信的邮资是多少?
9. Give me a postal order, please. How long will it take to get to Shanghai?
9. 请给我一张汇款单。这笔钱什么时候能汇到上海?
10. Can I have this money order cashed?
10. 我可以在这儿兑现汇款单吗?