第21周 邮寄
荧屏情景:
星期五 快递 片段选自《对面的恶女看过来》第1季第2集 10 Things I Hate About You S01E02 05:21--06:20
Father: Carla, hi.
爸爸:卡拉,嗨。
Carla: She's adorable.
卡拉:她好可爱。
Father: Don't be foolish. She's fifteen. She's dangerous.
爸爸:不要被她骗了。十五岁的年纪正是危险的时候呢。
Carla: Oh, I was the same way. Now the only thing dangerous in my life is the chance in this package is anthrax. You did not order any, did you?
卡拉:哦,我也是过来人。现在我生活中唯一的危险就是这个包裹中是否有炭疽热。你不会买了吧?
Father: Oh, no, I... It's some model plane.
爸爸:哦,没,我……这是个飞机模型。
Carla: That's sweet. Here's your toy.
卡拉:好可爱。给,你的玩具。
Father: Toy? Model planes are collectors' items. That stage fit dog fights, mmm...tu tu tu...
爸爸:玩具?飞机模型可是收藏家的物品。是我让小狗打架的对象。
Carla: How should I judge. I'm hooked on Guitar hero. I like to pretend Stevie Nicks. Well, before she started looked like a weaken bag lady.
卡拉:我怎么能评价你呢?我沉迷于“吉他英雄”。我最喜欢自己扮成史蒂夫·尼克。当然是她变成无家可归的女巫之前。
Father: Guitar hero? Huh, what's that?
爸爸:吉他英雄?那是什么?
Carla: It's a guitar Karaoke singing. You should come over some time to feel by yourself. You see, I have two guitars, we could form a band.
卡拉:是吉他卡拉OK游戏。什么时候有空你可以过来体验一下。我有两把吉他,呃,我们可以成立个乐队。
Father: I'd love to. But I have a band already.
爸爸:我很愿意。但是我已经有伴了。
Carla: Of course you are. Lesson learned, never hit on a man wearing gloves.
卡拉:当然了。教训:永远不要对戴着手套的男人献殷勤。