We're not gonna do better next year.
明年不会好过今年。
Why not?
为什么不会?
Well, you know we're being gutted. We're losing Giambi, Damon, Isringhausen. Done deal. We're in trouble.
恩,我们被挖了墙角,失去了吉昂比,达蒙和伊辛桑森,这已成事实,咱们麻烦大了。
You'll find new guys. You found Jason, you found Damon.
你会找到新队员的,你已经发现了詹森和达蒙。
I need more money, Steve.
我需要更多的钱,史蒂夫。
I need more money.
我需要更多的钱。
We don't have any.
我们没有更多的钱。
I can't compete against $120 million with $38 million.
靠着3800万美元,我不可能赢过1.2亿美元的。
We're not gonna compete with these teams that have big budgets.
我们不需要赢过哪些资金丰厚的球队。
We're gonna work within the constraints we have, and you're gonna do the best job that you can recruiting new players.
我们要量力而行,你得尽全力找到新队员,你能行的。
We're not gonna pay $17 million to players.
我们不会付一个球员1700万美元。
I'm not asking you for 10 or 20, 30 million dollars.
我不是向你借1000万,2000万,3000万美元。
I'm just asking for a bit of help.
我只是想要多一点点的帮助。
Get me a little closer and I will get you that championship team. I mean, this is why I'm here.
放手让我干,我会给你带出支冠军球队。我是指,这才是我来这儿的目的。
This is why you hired me.
也正是你雇我的目的。
And I gotta ask you, what are we doing here...
我想问问你,我们在这干嘛?
Billy, I—
比利,你知道…我
if it's not to win a championship?
难道不是为了夺得冠军吗?
I wanna win just as much—
我也想赢…