Todd: So Adrienne, what did you think of the restaurant?
托德:埃德里安娜,你觉得那家餐厅怎么样?
Adrienne: It was good. The food was tasty but not as good as Italian food at home.
埃德里安娜:很不错。食物很好吃,但并不像国内做的意大利菜那么好。
Todd: Yeah, I kind of think the same thing. It seemed like the noodles were a little hard, I guess you can say.
托德:对,我也是这么认为的。面条有点硬,我想你也感觉到了。
Adrienne: Yeah. Plastic.
埃德里安娜:对。吃着费劲。
Todd: Yeah.
托德:没错。
Adrienne: Like, yeah, I agree.
埃德里安娜:就像,嗯,我也这么觉得。
Todd: Did you like the salad?
托德:你喜欢那个沙拉吗?
Adrienne: Uh, salad was good, but it's hard to mess up salad.
埃德里安娜:哦,沙拉很好吃,不过沙拉很容易做。
Todd: Yeah, although that salad was pretty nice, right. It was chicken and sauce and peppers and stuff so...
托德:的确,不过刚刚那份沙拉真的很好吃。里面有鸡肉、调味汁、青椒,还有其他的……
Adrienne: And asparagus.
埃德里安娜:还有芦笋。
Todd: Like I can't make that salad. So that was pretty good.
托德:我不会做这种沙拉。所以沙拉真的很好吃。
Adrienne: Oh, that's true. I guess your right.
埃德里安娜:哦,的确是这样。我想你是对的。
Todd: And what did you think about the pizza?
托德:那你觉得批萨怎么样?
Adrienne: The pizza was delicious. I would like it to be a little bigger, because pizza at home is usually much bigger but, it was still very good.
埃德里安娜:批萨很好吃。我希望批萨能再大一点儿,因为国内的批萨通常都要大一些,不过那份批萨已经很不错了。
Todd: Yeah, I forgot, how much was the bill. How much did we pay?
托德:对,我忘了,刚才那顿饭多少钱来着?我们花了多少钱?
Adrienne: About 3,000 yen I think.
埃德里安娜:我想大约3000日元。
Todd: 3,000 yen, so what do you think? Is that expensive or cheap or?
托德:3000日元,你怎么看?你觉得是贵了还是挺便宜的,或是其他的?
Adrienne: That seems pretty standard for Tokyo I think.
埃德里安娜:我想这就是东京的消费水平。