第19周 在商场
荧屏情景:
星期五 办理退货 片段选自《皮囊》第1季第4集 Skins 01E04 19:30--20:57
Chris: Look, man, all right, I bought it yesterday, yeah, and I remember you, because you've got a very good face for memorizing. I bought it from you, and you were chuffed to sell it.
克里斯:听着,伙计,我昨天买的,就是这样。我记得你,因为你长的很好记。我买下来,你乐得屁颠屁颠的。
Seller: There's a Pop Tart in the CD drawer.
店员:CD槽里面有夹陷小烘饼。
Chris: Clean it. I'll pay for that bit. So, you know, sell it on.
克里斯:弄干净,污损的钱算我的。所以,你知道的,再卖出去。
Seller: We can't sell it on.
店员:我们不可以再卖出去了。
Chris: Yeah, so if you clean it?
克里斯:嗯,要是你们收拾干净了呢?
Seller: We're not going to clean it.
店员:我们不会收拾干净的。
Chris: I will clean it and bring it back tomorrow.
克里斯:我会收拾干净的,明天再带回来。
Seller: It's soiled, it's unsellable. Whatever you do to it now, we can't take it back.
店员:它脏了,不能再次出售了。无论您怎么补救,我们也不能退货。
Chris: I'll clean it, bring it back tomorrow and give it to one of the other people.
克里斯:我会收拾干净,明天带回来,交给别的服务员。
Seller: No, you won't. I will have told them not to take it back, because you've wrecked it.
店员:不,您不会的。我会告诉他们不要收下,因为您弄坏了它。
Chris: I kept the receipt.
克里斯:我保留了收据。
Seller: Receipts don't cover Pop Tarts.
店员:收据可不包括夹陷小烘饼。
Chris: I'll tell you how to get rid of your zits.
克里斯:我会告诉你怎么除痘?
Seller: How?
店员:怎样?
Chris: Right. Piss on toilet paper and wipe your face. Works better than Clearasil.
克里斯:好吧。用蘸尿的卫生纸擦脸,比去痘产品都管用。
Seller: Tried it. Thank you for calling at Smithson Electrics. Anything else I can help you with?
店员:试过了。感谢光临史密森电器商店。还有什么事可以为您效劳?