第19周 在商场
荧屏情景:
星期一 挑选礼物 片段选自《生活大爆炸》第2季第11集 The Big Bang Theory S02E11 10:27--11:32
Sheldon: I don't see anything in here a woman would want.
谢尔丹:我真看不出,这里有什么东西会是女人想要的。
Howard: You're kidding. You've got lotions and bath oils and soaps. I mean, that's the estrogen "hat trick".
霍华德:你开玩笑吧。这里有润肤露,沐浴精油,还有肥皂。那就是雌激素“帽子戏法”。
Sheldon: What it is a cacophonous assault of eucalyptus, bayberry, cinnamon and vanilla. It's as if my head were trapped in the pajamas of a sultan.
谢尔丹:这完全就是桉树,香树,肉桂和香草的粗鲁侵袭嘛。就像我的脑袋被某个苏丹的睡衣包住了一样。
Raj: Sheldon, if you don't like this stuff, let's just go next door and build her a bear.
拉杰:谢尔丹,如果你不喜欢这些东西,我们就到隔壁去给她做一个熊就好了啊。
Sheldon: I told you before, bears are terrifying.
谢尔丹:我告诉过你了,熊很可怕啊。
Howard: Come on, bath stuff. It's perfect! You got a scented candle, a cleansing buff, a spearmint and green tea scented bath oil, promotes relaxation.
霍华德:拜托,洗浴的东西很完美啊。这里是有香味的蜡烛,一个洗浴擦,绿薄荷和绿茶味的洗浴精油,促进放松情绪。
Sheldon: That presupposes Penny is tense.
谢尔丹:那是假定佩妮很紧张。
Raj: She knows you. She's tense. We all are. Buy a basket!
拉杰:她认识你,她肯定紧张。我们全都很紧张,就买这个篮子吧。
Howard: Excuse me, we're ready.
霍华德:不好意思,我们选好了。
Sheldon: No, we're not. Let's say for a moment that I accept the bath item gift hypothesis, I now lay the following conundrum at your feet: Which size?
谢尔丹:不,我们可没选好。假设我同意接受买这个洗浴物品当礼品的提议,我现在要给你丢出这样一个难题,买多大的?
Howard: This one. Let's go.
霍华德:就这个,我们走吧。
Sheldon: You put no thought into that.
谢尔丹:你说这话连想都没想啊。
Howard: I'm sorry. Uh... this one. Let's go!
霍华德:对不起。嗯……就这个,我们走。