第18周 在旅馆
荧屏情景:
星期四 客服 片段选自《罗丹岛之恋》 Nights In Rodanthe 12:27--13:06
Adrienne: Let's get you signed in. You must have taken the 3:30 ferry. You're early.
艾德里安:我们来登记一下。你一定是乘3:30的渡船,你得早起。
Flanner: Yeah. Yeah, I did.
弗兰纳:是的。
Adrienne: Four nights, leaving Tuesday?
艾德里安:住四天,下周二走?
Flanner: Pretty early. I've got a flight to catch.
弗兰纳:早点,我要赶个飞机。
Adrienne: If you don't mind signing this, please. Yeah, you may have heard some talk about bad weather. Um... Radio said only 50 percent chance.
艾德里安:麻烦签个字。你也许听说了坏天气……广播说有50%的可能。
Flanner: Yeah, I heard something about that. It doesn't matter.
弗兰纳:是的,我听说了。没关系。
Adrienne: People come here even in winter for the beach, you know.
艾德里安:人们在冬天也来海滩,你知道。
Flanner: It doesn't matter.
弗兰纳:没关系。
Adrienne: Oh, if you don't mind, please fill out the home address. Jean always asks for home address.
艾德里安:哦,麻烦在这儿填上住址,珍总是要住址。
Flanner: I thought you were Jean.
弗兰纳:我认为你就是珍。
Adrienne: Oh, Jean and I are old friends. She had to work in Miami, so I'm standing in for her.
艾德里安:珍和我是老朋友,她要去迈阿密工作,所以我来替她。