W: Good afternoon. International Trade Center Exhibition Services. How can I help?
女:下午好。国际贸易中心展览客服。有什么可以帮助您?
M: Oh, hello. I'd like some information about the exhibiting at the International Automobile Show.
男:哦,你好。我想了解一些关于在国际车展上参展的情况。
W: The auto show? So, what would you like to know?
女:车展?您想了解些什么?
M: First, can you give me an idea of how big the fair is?
男:首先,你能告诉我博览会有多大吗?
W: Well, 121 companies had stands last year, and that figure should be up to 140 this time.
女:嗯,去年有121家公司的展位,这次应该会达到140家。
M: Sorry, how many?
男:对不起,有多少?
W: 140.
女:140家。
M: What about visitor numbers?
男:那么客流量呢?
W: Over the two days, we had 16,500 visitors. So, with more stands, we'd hope for more people this time.
女:在这两天里,我们接待了16500名游客。所以,现在有了更多的展位,我们希望这次能有更多的访客。
M: And where did they typically come from?
男:他们通常是从哪里来的?
W: About 57% were from overseas, America and Europe, Japan, Singapore, and South Korea. The remained were local people.
女:大约57%来自海外:美国和欧洲、日本、新加坡和韩国。剩下的是当地人。
M: That's interesting. Now, a few practical questions. We are thinking of taking a stand of about 45 square meters. How much will that cost us?
男:真有趣。现在我有几个实际的问题。我们正在考虑租一个大约45平方米的展位。我们要花多少钱?
W: 400 dollars per square meter.
女:每平方米400美元。
M: Sorry, can you give me the cost again?
男:对不起,你能再告诉我一下费用吗?
W: Yes, it's 400 dollars.
女:好的,400美元。
W: So, if you are looking at 45 square meters, it would be ... let me see ... 18,000 dollars. But that's just the cost for a basic stand.
女:所以,如果你打算租45平方米,那么……让我看看……18000美元。但这只是基本展位的价格。
M: What does the price include?
男:这个价格包括什么?
W: You get a listing in the catalogue in both Chinese and English, some basic furniture, a desk and four chairs, and electricity and lighting.
女:中英文目录上都会列出贵公司的名称,还提供一些基本的家具——一张桌子,四把椅子,电和照明。
M: So anything else would be extra, like a poster?
男:那么其他的都要另外收费了?比如海报?
W: That's right.
女:是的。