第16周 在船上
荧屏情景:
星期二 海上出游 片段选自《妈妈咪呀》 Mamma Mia 39:15--40:07
Harry: We're gonna sail around the island. You wanna come?
哈利:我们要绕小岛一圈,想来吗?
Sophie: You promised you'd come to my wedding.
苏菲:你们答应要参加我的婚礼。
Sam: Yes, well, your mother ejected us from the goat-house.
山姆:是的,你妈把我们从工具棚赶出来了。
Harry: She thought we'd better get out of her hair.
哈利:她认为我们最好离她远远的。
Bill: Donna freaked out when she saw us. What's all that about?
比尔:唐娜看到我们就抓狂。没办法了。
Sophie: No. She's just not even thingking straight. She's so stressed about the wedding. You know, but she's got no idea that you're her lovely surprise. She'll be so happy tomorrow.
苏菲:不是这样的。她为了筹备婚礼伤透了脑筋,可是你们真的出现,她会很惊喜的。她明天就会开心起来。
Bill: You think so?
比尔:真的吗?
Sophie: You took Mom's guitar!
苏菲:你拿了我妈的吉他!
Harry: No, no. I borrowed it. No, where is it? Look. D.s D.s. Donna Sheridan. And H.B. Head Banger.
哈利:不,不,我只是借用一下,哪儿?瞧,薛唐娜和H.B.摇滚小子。
Bill & Sam: Head Banger?
比尔和山姆:摇滚小子?
Harry: I bought her this. It cost me ten quids plus my Johnny Rotten T-shirt. Your mother knew quite a rebel. I was studying in Paris when I met her.
哈利:这是我花十英镑买给她的,加上我的个性手枪合唱团T恤。当年你妈是个叛逆女生。我认识她的时候我在巴黎念书。