第15周 在海关
荧屏情景:
星期五 盘查 片段选自《假结婚》 The Proposal 14:58--15:52
Margaret: Sorry, I just need to ask him something. I need for you to file this fianc visa for me, please.
玛格丽特:抱歉,我问他一下就走。请处理一下我的结婚申请证书。
Man: Miss Tate?
男:特塔小姐。
Margaret: Yes.
玛格丽特:是的。
Man: Please, come with me.
男:请跟我来。
Woman: Yes, ma'am, I understand that. We're backed up...
女:是的女士,我明白,我们备份了……
Andrew: I have a bad feeling about this.
安德鲁:我有种不祥的预感。
Gilbertson: Hi, hello.
戈博森:你好。
Andrew: Hello.
安德鲁:你好。
Gilbertson: Hi. I'm Mr. Gilbertson.
戈博森:你好。我是戈博森先生。
Margaret: Ah!
玛格丽特:哦。
Gilbertson: And you must be Andrew, and you must be...
戈博森:你一定是安德鲁。那么你是……
Margaret: Margaret.
玛格丽特:玛格丽特。
Gilbertson: Margaret. Sorry about the wait. It's a, uh, crazy day today.
戈博森:玛格丽特,抱歉,久等了。今天真是疯狂的一天。
Margaret: Oh, of course, of course. We understand. And I can't tell you how much we appreciate you seeing us on such short notice.
玛格丽特:是啊,当然,当然。我们理解。真不知怎么感谢你,一接到通知就马上接见我们了。
Gilbertson: Ok. Buh, buh, buh, buh, buh buh, buh, buh, buuuh. So, I have one question for you. Are you both committing fraud to avoid her deportation so she can keep her position as editor in chief at Colden books?
戈博森:好的。啦,啦,啦,啦,啦!有个问题要问一下:你们是不是为了避免她被驱逐而假结婚,这样她就能保住寇登图书总编的位置?