Practice Time
练习时光
Robert: Excuse me. Can you show me my seat?
罗伯特:打扰一下,你能把我的座位指给我吗?
Stewardess: Sure. Let me see... 35D... Go down this aisle, seven rows down on your right. It's the seat by the windown.
空姐:好的,让我看看……35D……沿着这条通道一直走,到了第七行,右面靠近窗的座位就是了。
Robert: Thank you. Could I put my baggage somewhere?
罗伯特:谢谢,我能把行李放在哪里呢?
Stewardess: Yes, you can place it overhead in this cabinet. Push this button, open, put your bag in and snap it back close, see?
空姐:你可以放在头顶的小储物柜里。按下这按钮,打开,放进袋子,然后合上,明白吗?
Robert: Should I keep my passport and money with me?
罗伯特:护照和金钱应随身携带吗?
Stewardess: I suggest you do. You know, just in case.
空姐:你最好这么做。你知道,以防万一。
Robert: How long is this flight?
罗伯特:这次航程要多久?
Stewardess: Sixteen hours. If you need anything, just press this button on your seat.
空姐:这次航程要16个小时。如果你需要什么,只要按座位的按钮即可。
Robert: Thank you so much.
罗伯特:非常感谢。
Stewardess: You're very welcome. Enjoy your flight.
空姐:不用客气,旅途愉快。